The Cuming Museum is the home of the worldwide collection of the Cuming Family and the museum of Southwark’s history. It houses a diverse collection that includes archaeology, ethnography, social history and natural history. A mix of permanent and changing exhibitions tells the story of the Cuming family and the history of Southwark, from Roman times to the diverse communities of today.
Opened to the public in 1906, the Cuming Museum is the result of over 100 years of collecting by father and son, Richard and Henry Cuming.
The Cuming Museum, Old Walworth Town Hall, 151 Walworth Road, London SE17 1RY | Tel: 020 7525 2332 | Fax: 020 7525 2345 | email@example.com | www.southwarkcollections.org.uk